|How much are you spending each month on your electric?
$200? $300? $500?
Do the math!
$300 a month = $3600 a year. $500 a month = $6,000 a year.
10 years go by...
$3600 has ballooned to $36,000 and $6,000 is now $60,000
All that money for electricity and nothing to show for it.
Let the sun save you money. Invest in a solar system and use
your electric savings to pay for college or a new kitchen.
1. Lower or eliminate electric bill
2. Solar increases property value
3. Improve your carbon footprint
4. Stop 5% yearly utility bill increases
5. Solar panels are guaranteed for up to 25 years
6. Inverters are guaranteed up to 15 years
7. Few moving parts means virtually no maintenance
8. 30% Federal Tax Credit and Utility Rebates
Why INVEST $$$ in SOLAR for your HOME?
REFERENCES? ABSOLUTELY! CALL US AT 818-404-4862